patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Jyothi

All of a sudden it just switched itself off. I did nothing unusual I really dont know what I should be doing should I hard reset the phone? Somebody please I need help I'm in completely panic mode has anyones phone become normal because I don't know what to do☹️☹️☹️☹️😭

View post
Usually when this kinda issue happens, you can't get into the Recovery Menu to perform the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" operation. It would just stuck at the Asus logo screen. This issue can only be fixed by re-writing the ROM with the factory Firmware version which only can be done in the Authorized Service Centers. You have to wait till lockdown is lifted. Its unfortunate for all of you who are facing this issue all of a sudden.

Jyothi
Star II
Will my phone be alright after rewriting the ROM and you are right I'm not able to hard reset as well it just shows fastboot something and just shuts down this is causing me extreme anxiety I don't know what to do till the 30th. Has anyone's phone just become normal??

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Jyothi

Will my phone be alright after rewriting the ROM and you are right I'm not able to hard reset as well it just shows fastboot something and just shuts down this is causing me extreme anxiety I don't know what to do till the 30th. Has anyone's phone just become normal??

View post
Yeah, it would stuck at CSC Fastboot menu only. Yes, your phone would be back to normal state once you visit the service center to fix this problem. Service center would take care of it. But since its lockdown and which may continue till mid May, its bad luck for all of you who are facing this issue. You have nothing to do but have to wait till lockdown is lifted and service centers start getting operational once again.

anagha
Star I
Facing same issue with my Asus Zsenfone max pro M2 from 8th of April.

Jyothi
Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70958#Comment_70958

Yeah, it would stuck at CSC Fastboot menu only. Yes, your phone would be back to normal state once you visit the service center to fix this problem. Service center would take care of it. But since its lockdown and which may continue till mid May, its bad luck for all of you who are facing this issue. You have nothing to do but have to wait till lockdown is lifted and service centers start getting operational once again.

View post
So even if my phone is idle for a month it can be saved? I mean nothing will happen if we immediately don't give it for repair? I'm sorry I'm not that great with devices hence the query please forgive if it seems silly.