Star II
System: UM431DA
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:This new website design, I can't find the message button when I click your name, so please message me. Thanks
12 REPLIES 12

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
junaidmahmood12345
  1. System: UM431DA
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:This new website design, I can't find the message button when I click your name, so please message me.

PM ME BLAKE_ASUS !!!
As per my understandings To pm activation level 2 is needed as you can see in the link
Titan_ASUS
Ranks determine what abilities users with each rank have, such as changing avatars, adding signatures, and so on. The higher rank you get, the more abilities you have. There are 8 levels of members from 1 to 8, and the followings show the posts required to reach each level.
tv4jvwpcph06.png

You can find the level information on personal profile page.
Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_1d_01y1px9sqzhn.png

What is "Rank" and how to reach a higher level?
also u can level up by helping others commenting n posting needful and u can level up or promoted 😊 m enjoying this new zentalk hope u feel same 😁

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
No I am not enjoying it, I could PM people before they made this new zentalk website. And you can't filter the threads (by problem) which you could do on the old design. I am here to get support for my ASUS product which Blake is aware of, not to waste time helping others just to get points to PM.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
junaidmahmood12345

No I am not enjoying it, I could PM people before they made this new zentalk website. And you can't filter the threads (by problem) which you could do on the old design. I am here to get support for my ASUS product which Blake is aware of, not to waste time helping others just to get points to PM.

View post
Yes i understand although u cannot pm but mod cn pm u so wait for him to respond also i think unless n until u dont mention ur issues mod will not respond so plz ellaborate ur problem first mods will reply with a solution not just blake mod but anyone can help you out any other mod as every mod here is so supportive towards community n helpful i belive😌

Junaid_Mahmood
Star II
Do not worry, BLAKE is dealing with my case, he knows my problem, which is private, no-one else can help. I created this thread for him to PM me, of course I will wait, So leave me alone !!!  😁  😊 😌