This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Armoury Crate / Game Genie for Livestream Problem

Ariz
Star I
Hello, this is my first time using Rog Phone, before this i never use rog phone, my previous phone was samsung

I just bought my rog phone 2 8gb version 5 days ago

i have 2 things to ask here

1. 3 days ago i tried the livestream feature from armoury crate, and it worked fine, i tried to livestream to youtube, after that i want to try it again today, and it always failed, the error is "Network Connection Failed. Stop Recording", i tried other account other connection other game, but still "Network Connection Failed. Stop Recording". I tried force close, clear cache and data, nothing changed. There is a "Search" function below live in game menu, i tried it and it say no network too, does that mean the armoury crate can't receive the internet connection? if yes, how to let armoury crate receive the internet connection? i turned on X mode, so it's not in saving mode

2. how to determine which account to use when you live stream? i mean if your google account has more than 1 youtube account in it, can you choose other youtube account? (it's called brand account in google)

That's all i want to ask, already search about those things and can't find any clue about it, end up making account here and ask, if you need screenshot to determine the problem, tell me what i need to screenshot

Thanks In Advance
7 REPLIES 7

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
This is an A10 bug which needs to be fixed

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
arpitgenius

This is an A10 bug which needs to be fixed

View post
Works flawlessly for me. Make sure the app (game genie) has all permissions set to allowed. If they were all already active, then clear the storage of game genie to reset it. Hopefully this will fix your issue

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51241#Comment_51241

Works flawlessly for me. Make sure the app (game genie) has all permissions set to allowed. If they were all already active, then clear the storage of game genie to reset it. Hopefully this will fix your issue

View post
I had already allowed it with all the permissions. infact I cleared both the storage and cache but still it didn't worked.

But after 4-5 days, it started working automatically. I don't know how but it did
But still thanks a lot for giving time trying to solve the issue.