This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z is getting switched off automatically

Asus 6Z is getting switched off automatically. When trying to switch on the process is not working properly and phone is switching on in 2 or 3 attempts on its own.
20 REPLIES 20

alistairmidgley
Star III
Seems I dont have permissions to send PMs at the moment

alistairmidgley
Star III
LP_ASUS

There should be no reason to reject a repair request for an automatic reboot issue. Please contact the repair center again and request a repair, your phone is still well within warranty.

If they don't accept it, you can send me your contact info and serial number via PM and I can reach out to them internally to see what's going on.

View post
So I contacted them again, they've told me I do not have a warranty, despite it being brand new. and denied that this is an issue with these phones, even though anyone with Google could see otherwise.
Apparently I can have my phone picked up as long as I agree to pay an undisclosed amount of money to have it repaired. After which, if I don't like the repair quote, they'll hold my phone to ransom for £45. Literally the worst 'customer service' I've ever come across.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
NEVER buy an out of region phone. Not worth the risk. You will be screwed with warranty.

alistairmidgley
Star III
skylerwolfe

NEVER buy an out of region phone. Not worth the risk. You will be screwed with warranty.

View post
Seems that way, you live and learn but Asus seem to be milking the situation for all it's worth. They wont even tell me how much they're going to charge me. Surely if the part (the motherboard) is a fixed price and the labour is going to be a set amount for a set task they could tell me.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
alistairmidgley

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48707#Comment_48707

Seems that way, you live and learn but Asus seem to be milking the situation for all it's worth. They wont even tell me how much they're going to charge me. Surely if the part (the motherboard) is a fixed price and the labour is going to be a set amount for a set task they could tell me.

View post
I'll send you a PM. If the phone is indeed from a different region, that definitely complicates things/