This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accent colours

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Just got the new update, it's good and all but what I'm waiting for is accent colour support to match my setup.
I know bugs and features are priority and all, but is there an estimated time for when we can except accent colours to be working? Also what are the main bugs the dev team is targeting right now? 😮
17 REPLIES 17

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah i am also the one waiting for long time for that?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's no timeline for when we will get accent colors. I said a while back that we would implement it in Q but then we realized how much work it is. It's a lot of code we need to go through to add this feature. Something we need to weight against the value. Because of this, whenever something more important comes up, it moves down on the list.
We know there are a lot of users who requesting this feature but its importance is quite low compared to a lot of other things that we need to focus on. I hope one day, we do find the time to begin this project. I really do, but unfortunately I will never be able to give you a timeline.

py443739
Star III
Come on!!!! Every phone has it OxygenOS is way better than this now i regret buying this shit.no satisfied at all i should have gone for the one plus 7.

bputra10bennypu
Star III
py443739

Come on!!!! Every phone has it OxygenOS is way better than this now i regret buying this shit.no satisfied at all i should have gone for the one plus 7.

View post
try lawnchair 2 launcher