This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: Does anybody know how to change the colour of Asus Clock Widget?

ILoveCompacts
Star III

As per the title. Anybody has any idea?

Frankly the clock widgets are nice, but they dont always match the colour of the wallpaper i'm using and i can't find any settings to change them.

My clock widget is currently in Green, however when i started using the phone, it was originally in some shade of orange.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @ILoveCompacts,

It's not possible to change the color of the clock widget. However, I suppose you are currently using the 'Rainbow' clock widget, because it does change colors depending on the time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @ILoveCompacts,

It's not possible to change the color of the clock widget. However, I suppose you are currently using the 'Rainbow' clock widget, because it does change colors depending on the time.

I did some further tests on this. You are correct. Rainbow and Sun-Moon are the 2 widgets which will change time in accordance to the time of the day.

In this case, I would like to suggest for the team to consider setting a copy of the widgets to have Android's Dynamic colour scheme. A lot of the system interface is already applying dynamic colour theme. I assume this would be the less painful approach compared to creating new interfaces for users to toggle colours.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.