This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few useful tweaks, hopefully

A_Human
Star III
Can we get some support for seconds shown with time, battery percentage either on it's own or inside the battery, and a customizable lock screen clock please?
10 REPLIES 10

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Yes, those are very simple and useful features. If the moderator can escalate this to the developer then we may get these features in upcoming updates.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
You can enable seconds for the time. But you need a third party launcher like Nova to access System UI Tuner. By adding an activity to your home screen for System UI Tuner.
Batter Percentage can already be shown in System Settings under Battery. Unless I am understanding that wrong.

JU9C43P3J7A7.png

A_Human
Star III
Volodesi

You can enable seconds for the time. But you need a third party launcher like Nova to access System UI Tuner. By adding an activity to your home screen for System UI Tuner.

Batter Percentage can already be shown in System Settings under Battery. Unless I am understanding that wrong.

JU9C43P3J7A7.png

View post
I'll try the 3rd party launcher route for the seconds for now, but for the battery, I'm referring to the percentage being shown inside of the battery icon, as opposed to being displayed next to the icon. Currently, if I want to see the percentage, it has to be displayed next to the icon. There is no option to display only the percentage, or to display the percentage inside the icon (to save space / reduce status bar clutter), like there has been on pervious phones of mine.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
A Human

Can we get some support for seconds shown with time, battery percentage either on it's own or inside the battery, and a customizable lock screen clock please?

A few useful tweaks, hopefully
I can certainly pass this suggestion along.