This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.121 update

Revanth
Rising Star I
Did anyone recieve .121 update which was recently released?
I have not yet received it . Please help .
106 REPLIES 106

Monark
Zen Master I
Still i don't get it.

Revanth
Rising Star I
Wait . It will come for sure
It just takes time

heyoka
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

If heyoka has a certified 121 fw, then he did not buy his phone in the EU. The fw doesn't care where you're located. It checks which country it was produced for.

kalmah doesn't say that he has 121. He says that he has 110

The .119 and .121 FW hasn't rolled out in EU yet for any phone produced for the EU market.

View post
How can we know fw is certified? (is it play store parameters/ play protect certified? or should i look elsewhere?) the label on the back of my phone mentions "asus computer gmbh HARKORT STR 21 23 40880 RATINGEN GERMANY... " then a sentence in french concerning the volume at full power
and i have the "CE" logo so it is a phone which was produced for EU...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
heyoka

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42436#Comment_42436

How can we know fw is certified? (is it play store parameters/ play protect certified? or should i look elsewhere?) the label on the back of my phone mentions "asus computer gmbh HARKORT STR 21 23 40880 RATINGEN GERMANY... " then a sentence in french concerning the volume at full power

and i have the "CE" logo so it is a phone which was produced for EU...

View post
Ok, I thought you already knew if your device was CTS approved or not. If you download SafetyNet Test from Play Store, it should say that your firmware doesn't pass CTS Profile

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

Still i don't get it.

View post
Please wait a little longer. It's sent out in waves/groups. Each bigger than the previous. All manufacturers do it like this and the point is that if someone reports that there's some huge mistake made with the latest firmware, then we have time to stop it before everyone has it. You might be in one of the later waves/groups so either you wait some more, or you download it from here manually
ASUS 6z