This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In games the screen goes dark

nahuel091998
Star II
When playing a game like Pubg when the device arrives at a temperature of 46 ° or 45 ° in full play or full game the screen turns dark, the sound is heard works the airtrigers and the touch response but the screen is black when locked the device and unlock it again turns on the screen. What could be the mistake I have? since only when it reaches that temperature does that occur in everyday use does not occur

I will attach a video if possible

The version of my Rog Phone 2 is Tencent Game

7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Can you please show us a video from a 2nd device? We need to be able to see the screen when it goes from playing PUBG to "going dark".
Is the phone turning itself off?

nahuel091998
Star II
LP_ASUS

Can you please show us a video from a 2nd device? We need to be able to see the screen when it goes from playing PUBG to "going dark".

Is the phone turning itself off?

View post
Lo llegué a solucionar pero fue bajando la calidad de gráficos de HDR a HD lo cual ya no ocurre más pero creo que la compatibilidad HDR fue el problema ya que cada vez que jugaba me indicaba que " los fps fructuan demasiado" en el juego

nakul696
Star III
I am facing the same issue. Game screen just goes black and everything else works fine. I have to restart the game to play.