This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightness level comparation to the rog phone first model

I've noticed that in rog phone 2, to achieve the same brightness level of my old rog phone set at 50%, I've to set the rog phone 2 at 74%. It's a 24% more of brightness, can you believe it? I don't know if this is a software problem or not, but as this is by now, the screen of the first rog phone model is much better than the one of rog 2 for sure. I'm very sad because of this! What do you think about this?
3 REPLIES 3

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
piermarco.rosa

I've noticed that in rog phone 2, to achieve the same brightness level of my old rog phone set at 50%, I've to set the rog phone 2 at 74%. It's a 24% more of brightness, can you believe it? I don't know if this is a software problem or not, but as this is by now, the screen of the first rog phone model is much better than the one of rog 2 for sure. I'm very sad because of this! What do you think about this?

Brightness level comparation to the rog phone first model
It's not any software problem just ASUS didn't balence the brightness levels properly. U CAN SEE BRIGHTNESS UPDATES IN FUTURE.
AS for display ROG1 seems superior because it has 402ppi (pixels per inch) whereas ROG2 has only 391ppi . So u can see more clear visuals in ROG1 than Rog2 .
Even i couldn't differentiate between display of my ONE PLUS 6T AND ASUS ROG 2 until i saw ANIMES (kiss anime)on both phones at 360p where visulas on op6t were more clear than Rog2 BCUZ Op6t has 403ppi and Rog 2 has only 391ppi.
I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ITS NOT ANY SOFTWARE PROBLEM

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
Its solfware, the rog 2 brightness curve is kinda weird. Moat of the brightness os in the last 20%

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
duy.h.vu

Its solfware, the rog 2 brightness curve is kinda weird. Moat of the brightness os in the last 20%

View post
Ya , it's not perfectly balenced but it can be improved in future updates .