10-17-2022 12:47 PM
10-18-2022 10:31 AM
10-19-2022 06:14 AM
10-19-2022 06:39 AM
10-19-2022 06:44 AM
OrangeSkyI will test it some more 🙂
Hello @Mattias_ASUS ,
Thank you for taking time to look into this. I don't have the phone atm so I am not able to send brightness settings, but to give you as many details as possible:
- The problem occurs if you set brightness level between 30% - 40% (higher or lower % it's still visible but not so obvious). Other settings were default.
- Problem occurs with all framerate settings (auto, 60hz, 90hz, 120hz, 144hz (although this gives best results - the color difference is not so visible, but still there), 165hz).
- Only appears if the fingerprint scanner is ON.
- I am using default ROG live wallpaper.
- I was also using Night Light mode but that's not the case - the same problem if turned off.
- Of course if you are in a light room it would be harder to notice the color difference due to low brightness settings. But when you see it once, you'll see it always 😞