This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

Barbatos
Star I
@LP_ASUS is this for real confirmed that it is a hardware issue? Can i pm you directly and send logs as well? I have same issue

meqwerty69
Star II
I have the same issue.
And this issue seems to only appear when the 2nd sim is turned on. My wifi, sim1 and sim2 will disconnect and reconnect every so often (all 3 at the same time). It can be seen on the status bar. It also results in very bad battery drain with battery life lasting less than a day.
With only sim1 turned on, the phone behaves as expected. The network reset doesn't happen, and battery life lasts for 2 days.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Barbatos

@LP_ASUS is this for real confirmed that it is a hardware issue? Can i pm you directly and send logs as well? I have same issue

View post
It was a hardware issue for @Tres and @Matheus_sc . Do you have a Tencent edition phone? Can you check the back of your device to see whether it says Tencent?
If not, we'd like to log your phone to see why it's experiencing network drops.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
meqwerty69

I have the same issue.

And this issue seems to only appear when the 2nd sim is turned on. My wifi, sim1 and sim2 will disconnect and reconnect every so often (all 3 at the same time). It can be seen on the status bar. It also results in very bad battery drain with battery life lasting less than a day.

With only sim1 turned on, the phone behaves as expected. The network reset doesn't happen, and battery life lasts for 2 days.

View post
Can you look on the back of your phone to see if it says "Tencent"? I have a feeling that it does, and that is the root of your issue.
If not, then I'd like to log your phone and find out why you are having such strange network and battery drain behavior.

meqwerty69
Star II
Why do the tencent phones specifically have this problem?
Is the dual SIM function not supposed to be working on the ten cent editions?