This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

wispindis_90
Star I
I have the same issue. The network restarts and reconnect within a few seconds. So it is confirmed that it is not a big and a hardware issue? Please revert. Will

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It sounds probable that you have a hardware issue too. You should always try a reset before you contact ASUS Support. They will reset your phone regardless so you will save time if this fixes the issue.

wispindis_90
Star I
Oh bother... Okay thanks will try it.

sewjesan
Star II
Change your router setting to 2.4gh disable 5gh band or vice versa, the phone switches between the two bands often, causing the disconnects.

BryanChin
Star I
Hi, I have similar problem to my network issue but it only happens when ever I leave a wifi zone then I couldn't use my mobile data to receive message, watch YouTube, or receive email. Even notifications dont work. My only solution for now is to temporary turn on hotspot from my second phone and connect to it for a second then it works like normal again but it will end up being the same again if i leave a wifi network. To be honest this is extremely annoying. I dont mind Asus Logging my phone just take what you want its extremely Annoying