cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*NEW* Zenfone 6 Android 10 .73 overheating issue

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Hi, all!
I recently updated my phone to Android 10 .73 from Android 9 through Fota yesterday. Big mistake. I am so sad about the severe degrade in the camera, battery and overall performance. I hope they can fix this ASAP but I noticed another thing that I didn't notice till now.
The phone is more prone to overheating now. I knew the Asus Zenfone 6 got hot before on Android 9 but, the heat that it produces now is absolutely crazy. I barely have no apps on my phone so I know it's not because something running in the back. I also baby my phone to death so I know it's not because of damage or ANYTHING. The only thing I can suspect is the new update. Perhaps this is why the battery life became so bad? Please let me know what you guys think. Anything would help. Best regards - Branden
5 REPLIES 5

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Yah it usually happens for me when I charge it.
At times it goes to 60° and I know that it's Soo shocking. And it reduces it's temp as less as possible to 31°. These extremes would cause severe damage to my battery. Please look on it I'm worried about my 6z's life span.??

off2fly115
Rising Star II
nishaanth5000

At times it goes to 60° and I know that it's Soo shocking. And it reduces it's temp as less as possible to 31°. These extremes would cause severe damage to my battery. Please look on it I'm worried about my 6z's life span.??

View post
My thoughts exactly! @Anders_ASUS please look into this! It would be greatly appreciated. Best regards - Branden

ColorSage
Zen Master I
nishaanth5000

View post
A temperature of body and battery can be quite different.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
I was checking it's temperature in hw monitor