This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the settings, application info container has scroll isse

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
No need any explanation, just watch the attached video.
2019-11-30-12-59-08.mp4

7 REPLIES 7

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS I also highlighted this issue in my earlier thread but did not get any positive response...i am also getting this issue. To reproduce u can disable some apps and then try behaviour with disable apps and without is completely different. All apps drop down position is completely out of synch and no where user friendly. Similar issue in others settings also wherever there is list option. Please help to fix it.

Also can u check clear all button issue...it do not appear some time in recent apps section to reproduce to can try below steps
1) press recent navigation button and clear all apps.
2) press home navigation. And open any app and leave it by pressing home button and do not press back navigaton.
3) again press recent apps navigation button and u won't see any clear all button.
Above steps is true for asus launcher.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Alaudeen

No need any explanation, just watch the attached video.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/675/SD4F1H1QOHUG.mp4

In the settings, application info container has scroll isse
Hi
This is a known issue. Thanks!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
gouravjoshi100

@Anders_ASUS I also highlighted this issue in my earlier thread but did not get any positive response...i am also getting this issue. To reproduce u can disable some apps and then try behaviour with disable apps and without is completely different. All apps drop down position is completely out of synch and no where user friendly. Similar issue in others settings also wherever there is list option. Please help to fix it.

Also can u check clear all button issue...it do not appear some time in recent apps section to reproduce to can try below steps

1) press recent navigation button and clear all apps.

2) press home navigation. And open any app and leave it by pressing home button and do not press back navigaton.

3) again press recent apps navigation button and u won't see any clear all button.

Above steps is true for asus launcher.

View post
Tried this as well but cannot reproduce it so far.. might be a combination of settings/issues causing this.. We'll need to try more things.
Which is your FW version?