This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

xeoncarlo
Star I
Same issue here as based on the video that Matheus shared, specifically this. Seems like I'm not the only one. Hoping that there is a fix for this. I've heard of a temporary fix, which is if you will be playing over the wifi, turn on AIRPLANE MODE and connect to the wifi. Ive tried it twice, and the issue disappeared. But I still hope there is a fix for even when network is turned on. I'll be fucked if my GF would be calling me in the middle of my gaming and I would be able to answer. -_-

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
xeoncarlo

Same issue here as based on the video that Matheus shared, specifically this. Seems like I'm not the only one. Hoping that there is a fix for this. I've heard of a temporary fix, which is if you will be playing over the wifi, turn on AIRPLANE MODE and connect to the wifi. Ive tried it twice, and the issue disappeared. But I still hope there is a fix for even when network is turned on. I'll be fucked if my GF would be calling me in the middle of my gaming and I would be able to answer. -_-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_qzoUmV6l7w

View post
Problem appers do be of dual sim, disable one sim and all working here.

k_s_easvar
Star II
Hi
I also facing the same issue.

k_s_easvar
Star II
Still I disable one sim it not working

k_s_easvar
Star II
Shall I return my phone?