This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next update?

Shreyash
Star III
Hey guys ,so i have posted before regarding volte issue in my phone, i was unable to make 4g calls and the phone did not support volte sim.I live in india,and the volte provisioned was disabled in my phone ,i could not switch it on or off.i went to the service center and they were bunch of dumbasses and now my phone's software is corrupt, they said that they are unable to fix the issue for which they had to downgrade the software and while doing so they corrupted the phone's software and now they are asking me to wait till the new firmware update rolls in and are not providing me any genuine solution.when can i expect the next update and WHY THE FUCKE ASUS SERVICE IS SO FUCKEN BAD?
28 REPLIES 28

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
EL5SXOXSOAVF.jpg
Shreyash

A6PSRL4531FR.jpeg

View post
Which network are you on ?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Shreyash

VOLTE PROVISIONED IS DISABLED CANT TURN IT ON.

TRIED EVERY SOLITION POSSIBLE.

View post
Again, could you please check the back of your phone and let us know if it says "Tencent"?

Shreyash
Star III
No it does not say Tencent on the back.It is the the indian version that i purchased from flipkart and i have got my device back and they asked me to refrain from installing the latest update of 1910.35

Shreyash
Star III
Shubhojit

EL5SXOXSOAVF.jpg

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/27701#Comment_27701

Which network are you on ?

View post
I Am on airtel and i am having lot of network issue and when i switch it to jio i dont find any service

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Shreyash

No it does not say Tencent on the back.It is the the indian version that i purchased from flipkart and i have got my device back and they asked me to refrain from installing the latest update of 1910.35

View post
Can you tell me which operator you are using? I am may help you out