This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image edit not working

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @Anders_ASUS I have tried various edit option like the beauty option to make smooth or changing facial colour but the effects are not making changes .If i press& hold to see how earlier the photo was & how now (after applying some filter) the result is no changes.
12 REPLIES 12

OPC
Zen Master II
On my phone changes are very strong. So it's not a general issue

Subhendu
Rising Star I
OPC

On my phone changes are very strong. So it's not a general issue

View post
Okay ,but this couldn't be a device specific issue.
Bdw have u tried Applying beauty filter?

OPC
Zen Master II
I have now tried all beauty options both directly in the camera while making photos in portrait mode and later in gallery with edit beauty tools. Everything works very clearly

OPC
Zen Master II
In my case, I have the international 512gb edition, I don't have any of the bugs reported here in various topics. Air triggers, battery life, overheating, dropped frames per second, not charging properly, voice calls, messages, camera, everything works as it should. The only thing I have noticed was the red tone in the notification center with screen put to minimum brightness. I wouldn't even noticed it if I didn't read the post here. For comparison I have done the same with my Note 8 and it has the same symptom. At minimal brightness the screen becomes warmer in colour.
I wonder if I am just being lucky or what? So far as a complete package this is my favourite phone I ever had.