Audio clarity issues

StillBlue
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6Pro
Firmware Version: N/A
Rooted or not: N/A
Frequency of Occurrence: Intermittent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, other video/audio apps as well
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have noticed instances where my sound cuts out/fluctuates, The volume will stagger, like it goes up then down, or down then up as I'm moving the volume, if I'm trying to set the volume high to listen to something, it cuts out to a super low where it can barely be heard, this has only happened after the last week or so.
10 REPLIES 10

Mattias_ASUS
StillBlue

.220-0 is the end of the build number

View post
Hi!
I'm sending a message to R&D with the info so that they can check it 🙂

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/239103#Comment_239103

Hi!

I'm sending a message to R&D with the info so that they can check it 🙂

View post
You "sent them a message" over 3 weeks ago, aren't they getting annoyed by your consistent messages ? Furthermore why haven't they taken any action ??

sm2o
Star II

I see more and more users with a problem on 220. Let Asus finally throw his ass to naorawa fat. Or let's sue them collectively. Because this is balls, how long has it been since upgrading to 220 and Asus is literally spitting in the face of its consumers. I was delighted ROG 1, 2 and 3. the best smartphones I had. Later, the unfortunate ROG 5s that landed in the service center as many as 4 times until they returned the money.
Asus fix it immediately without lowering the CPU and GPU timings as it was in ROG 5s or I will send the phone back for a refund. So much money, a man thought they learned from the fatal 5 but I don't think anything will appeal to them.

yosef019
Rising Star II
sm2o

I see more and more users with a problem on 220. Let Asus finally throw his ass to naorawa fat. Or let's sue them collectively. Because this is balls, how long has it been since upgrading to 220 and Asus is literally spitting in the face of its consumers. I was delighted ROG 1, 2 and 3. the best smartphones I had. Later, the unfortunate ROG 5s that landed in the service center as many as 4 times until they returned the money.

Asus fix it immediately without lowering the CPU and GPU timings as it was in ROG 5s or I will send the phone back for a refund. So much money, a man thought they learned from the fatal 5 but I don't think anything will appeal to them.

View post
They didnt fix that with 3 updates return it and buy normal phone iphone or new ones with Snapdragon 8g2

sm2o
Star II
yosef019

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/242254#Comment_242254

They didnt fix that with 3 updates return it and buy normal phone iphone or new ones with Snapdragon 8g2

View post

It remains to flash and return to 197 where everything worked. Cinema mode improves sound and bass. In the equalizer Bass almost to the max, Treble just one more. And it sounds much better, finally "I can" enjoy the sound of ROG 6 a little. ^^