havasi86
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 12GB RAM
Firmware Version:32.2810. 2210. 216
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is the front speakers supposed to have different volumes? The top speaker is much lower. This happens all the time, in movies, games and music. The quality is good, it's only the volume. I've tried all the different settings in the audio settings and it's always the same problem. With headphones it's no issues at all. Thanks.
42 REPLIES 42

PhenomFX
Star III
I hope we'll get it fixed before android 13, that is pure poor software support.
Should put a notice to all YouTube reviews about this decive

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PhenomFX

I hope we'll get it fixed before android 13, that is pure poor software support.

Should put a notice to all YouTube reviews about this decive

View post
wont do anything, reviewers dont care about reviewing prodicts, they only care about views. Thats why reviews are useless because they dont go in depth.

PhenomFX
Star III
Thing is, all android manufacturers aren't great.
I hope Vivo learned their lesson with the X80 series, as the software is pure trash there as well as battery.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
PhenomFX

Thing is, all android manufacturers aren't great.

I hope Vivo learned their lesson with the X80 series, as the software is pure trash there as well as battery.

View post
Sony is fantastic.

SilenceJ23
Star II
Any updates from Asus on the situation? This has still not been addressed in any way.