This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

InnoXenT
Star III
This is what happening with me

nightsilvance
Star III
InnoXenT

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/972/UZXLBH3GY2OG.mp4

This is what happening with me

View post
I now kind of check my phone for software update every hour or so, hoping for something to change.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Guys I found a temporary workarounds for Air Trigger issue.
I have issues using my Left Air Trigger.
Work Around 1- Launch the game and after loading bring up Game Genie toolbar and select AirTriggers. Air Triggers mapping shows up. Then turn off and on AirTriggers twice or thrice. After this I found my AirTriggers to work fine.

Work Around 2- Launch the game and while in the game, make a call to your phone from different phone. Answer it from the game itself. Disconnect and pull down Notification bar, go to settings and come back to game. AirTriggers would work normally. I know this is super annoying but this worked for me twice.
Either of work arounds should work but the problem comes back when ever the so called Gamers phone decides to screw you! I hope ROG team does better software testing before pushing the builds!!

gianlucanos
Star II
kchinnavigneshraja

Guys I found a temporary workarounds for Air Trigger issue.

I have issues using my Left Air Trigger.

Work Around 1- Launch the game and after loading bring up Game Genie toolbar and select AirTriggers. Air Triggers mapping shows up. Then turn off and on AirTriggers twice or thrice. After this I found my AirTriggers to work fine.

Work Around 2- Launch the game and while in the game, make a call to your phone from different phone. Answer it from the game itself. Disconnect and pull down Notification bar, go to settings and come back to game. AirTriggers would work normally. I know this is super annoying but this worked for me twice.

Either of work arounds should work but the problem comes back when ever the so called Gamers phone decides to screw you! I hope ROG team does better software testing before pushing the builds!!

View post
Not working for me.

neohackr
Star II
nightsilvance

Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Air Trigger issue
I have the same issue with left trigger but its gone after last update.i thought its gone forever but yesterday i formatted my device and now again sometimes while playing cod it happening and it starts flickering. Earlier i though my device air triggers have fault and i already set it out for replacement but after reading this whole thread..its not only me thats having the issue.
Asus must have to do something about it and as a gaming phone...its utmost important to have triggers working perfectly.
1. Air triggers not working good
2. Camera not at all good needs optimization
3. Red tint issue still no resolution.
4. Fingerprint is a hit or miss..atleast need to touch 3-4 times.
5. Face unlock is also not perfect.
What the hell asus has done before launching this device. Dont make me or every other Asus Rog 2 user feel that they have done a mistake buying this device.