DarkShield
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:ww165
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been a few months, a lot of updates have passed, but whether it's wild rift, MLBB or PUBG, it's still at low settings, I wonder if Asus company can't even say we have such a phone. If it will not be able to set it to the last settings, why did we buy this phone?
22 REPLIES 22

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228846#Comment_228846

There is a reason why nobody who is interested in gaming performance is buying the Rog5/5s or Rog6. They are all buying the RM7 for a reason. Because of the phones horrendous cooling design it cant handle heat very well at all.

View post
My phone works fine with the cooler. He already says that the phones heat up without a cooler, everyone is witness to this. It is normal for such a powerful phone to overheat. but the last update seems to be a little unstable cpu, so the battery is draining a little fast.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228847#Comment_228847

My phone works fine with the cooler. He already says that the phones heat up without a cooler, everyone is witness to this. It is normal for such a powerful phone to overheat. but the last update seems to be a little unstable cpu, so the battery is draining a little fast.

View post
It's flawed and bad logic, because with that argument all phones have "good cooling". Slap an oversized peltier cooler and it will work fine. If i slap a peltier cooler on the Iphone then it will perform better than the Rog6, does it make the Iphones cooling good? fk no.
It is not acceptable to force people to use a crappy oversized cooler to compensate for poor cooling design that drains battery, forces someone to sit at an outlet or carry a battery around to be able to play games on the go without the device crapping on itself. I can play any game perfecly fine with no performance loss on devices like the RM7 without needing to carry some bulky oversized cooler or being worried about insane powerdraw.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228849#Comment_228849

It's flawed and bad logic, because with that argument all phones have "good cooling". Slap an oversized peltier cooler and it will work fine. If i slap a peltier cooler on the Iphone then it will perform better than the Rog6, does it make the Iphones cooling good? fk no.

It is not acceptable to force people to use a crappy oversized cooler to compensate for poor cooling design that drains battery, forces someone to sit at an outlet or carry a battery around to be able to play games on the go without the device crapping on itself. I can play any game perfecly fine with no performance loss on devices like the RM7 without needing to carry some bulky oversized cooler or being worried about insane powerdraw.

View post
rm7 can never catch up with rog6. If something breaks down in the sutucu, it will add extra weight. If it breaks down, at least we can remove it. rm7 is a nice device but not a rog6.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DarkShield

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228851#Comment_228851

rm7 can never catch up with rog6. If something breaks down in the sutucu, it will add extra weight. If it breaks down, at least we can remove it. rm7 is a nice device but not a rog6.

View post
RM7 is the only device with a snapdragon chip that doesnt stutter like hell in genshin. It's the only device that can sustain peak performance. It also is the device with the lowest input lag on any smartphone and is a reliable device.
The Rog6 performs worse than my Rog3 due to lack of optimziations, extremely outdated drivers, piss poor throttling management and won't last since it, much like the Rog5 and Rog5S, has crappy design that leads to its very probable demise around the 0.8 - 1.5year mark.
It's not about catching up, the Rog6 is already vastly inferior as a gaming device and sucks as a consumer device due to its countless bugs, reliability issues and lack of consumer features people would like to see in a flagship, it also is a stepdown to the Rog5/5S which already is considered a crappy device to begin with.
Anyone else who claims anything else is most likely a person who has never had any modern device aside from the Rog6 and is inhaling a ton of copium to somehow cope for the terrible mistake they have done. These people usually get down to earth once the device is dead or has any other fault that is caused by a hardware defect.

NOTE: I specifically mention the Rog6, not the Rog6D, it seems the Rog6D has some major upgrades in many ways and the ultimate edition should even be more than capable to handle games without the cooler attached (depending if we can open the latch without the cooler attached) while there is a good chance that all the hardware failures might be fixed as well, since the power delivery also is potentially completely different due to ASUS not being able to use the same qualcomm components for power delivery. It's to early to comment on the reliability on the Rog6D yet, but the Rog6D might be the "real" successor to the Rog3 that we have waited for.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228854#Comment_228854

RM7 is the only device with a snapdragon chip that doesnt stutter like hell in genshin. It's the only device that can sustain peak performance. It also is the device with the lowest input lag on any smartphone and is a reliable device.

The Rog6 performs worse than my Rog3 due to lack of optimziations, extremely outdated drivers, piss poor throttling management and won't last since it, much like the Rog5 and Rog5S, has crappy design that leads to its very probable demise around the 0.8 - 1.5year mark.

It's not about catching up, the Rog6 is already vastly inferior as a gaming device and sucks as a consumer device due to its countless bugs, reliability issues and lack of consumer features people would like to see in a flagship, it also is a stepdown to the Rog5/5S which already is considered a crappy device to begin with.

Anyone else who claims anything else is most likely a person who has never had any modern device aside from the Rog6 and is inhaling a ton of copium to somehow cope for the terrible mistake they have done. These people usually get down to earth once the device is dead or has any other fault that is caused by a hardware defect.

NOTE: I specifically mention the Rog6, not the Rog6D, it seems the Rog6D has some major upgrades in many ways and the ultimate edition should even be more than capable to handle games without the cooler attached (depending if we can open the latch without the cooler attached) while there is a good chance that all the hardware failures might be fixed as well, since the power delivery also is potentially completely different due to ASUS not being able to use the same qualcomm components for power delivery. It's to early to comment on the reliability on the Rog6D yet, but the Rog6D might be the "real" successor to the Rog3 that we have waited for.

View post
Is there a site that confirms what you said? I have antutu, enter and look, there is no need for such empty words, a smart person will understand very well, but you will throw mud. The cat called the meat he could not reach impure. 🙂