DarkShield
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:ww165
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been a few months, a lot of updates have passed, but whether it's wild rift, MLBB or PUBG, it's still at low settings, I wonder if Asus company can't even say we have such a phone. If it will not be able to set it to the last settings, why did we buy this phone?
22 REPLIES 22

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Mysterio

Dear @Danishblunt , Please stop correcting people who don't have the mind to accept what you say. They have time ahead of them and time will prove everything. And I am a victim

View post
Zorunamı giti yalansa yalan de aç YouTube yi gör hol yok yumurta yok boş ses yapıyorsunuz

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mysterio

Dear @Danishblunt , Please stop correcting people who don't have the mind to accept what you say. They have time ahead of them and time will prove everything. And I am a victim

View post
It's less for the copium people and more for people like you who stumble across these topics and don't make the mistake you did. There are always going to be a handful of clueless people, which will go against all reason and facts but there are many who are having a zenfone or another phone thinking of buying the Rog6, those people will be saved due to me and funbike spreading awareness.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.