This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admins help please, Speaker stopped working, wifi sometimes turns off automatically

Leomard
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:.114
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
from yesterday my phone speaker is not working as well as my wifi sometimes work, i downgraded from A12 to A11 to solve this, but nothing seems to work , Admins please help , bought my phone on August 12 2021
8 REPLIES 8

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello Leomard ,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you backup your data and refer to the following link to troubleshoot the issue.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/

Thank you.

View post
Why waste his time, the only solution is your copy/paste to go to the service center because the death of his ROG is going to be imminent

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228511#Comment_228511

Why waste his time, the only solution is your copy/paste to go to the service center because the death of his ROG is going to be imminent

View post
2 late, its dead now

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Leomard

@Jiaszzz_ASUS thanks for the reply, I have already taken my backup but my speakers are gone not working at all and wifi and hotspot keeps on disconnecting. Please help me in this

View post
Leomard If so, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.
Please refer to the following link for further assistance.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.