dianape
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus Zenfone 5z was serviced and battery replaced twice (within 3 weeks). With 2nd replaced battery, phone dead. Battery was not even charging.
I already posted the issue previously https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61937/zenfone-5-draining-superfast-after-service-and-battery-.... Asus with Service center (on call) promised to provide motherboard replacement cost by mail. They never responded for a month. I visited the service center personally on 10th Sep. They said motherboard issue and verbally told that Motherboard replacement cost is more than 37000 INR. This is ridiculous as the phone itself doesn't cost this much. I was told this is company quoted cost.
Now, with this kind of service one should never buy any ASUS product in future, right? Completely disappointed with ASUS services in GOA, INDIA.
6 REPLIES 6

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Asus Turkey calculated a cost of 7500 Turkish lira for motherboard replacement, screen replacement, camera replacement. Are we surprised? No. The problem is that the wide-angle camera does not work. Boring motherboard. There is a ghost screen issue. But Asus Turkey doesn't care about any of this.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
In summary, Asus is regrettable.

dianape
Star I
After reading through a couple of posts by you and others in this forum, indeed "Asus is regrettable". I'm never buying ASUS products ever again and won't ever recommend it.
The current Zenfone 5z (similar configuration as my old one) costs 33000 INR approx. in India. If company is quoting 37000 INR for motherboard replacement, it means they are refusing service and don't need customers at all..

hkorkut
Rising Star II
dianape

After reading through a couple of posts by you and others in this forum, indeed "Asus is regrettable". I'm never buying ASUS products ever again and won't ever recommend it.

The current Zenfone 5z (similar configuration as my old one) costs 33000 INR approx. in India. If company is quoting 37000 INR for motherboard replacement, it means they are refusing service and don't need customers at all..

View post
Unfortunately, this is Asus' standard customer satisfaction policy.