Not applicable
System: windows 11+10
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux482eg
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: tried
Screenshot or video: nope
========================
Detailed description:deleting this exact driver from device manager makes the mouse move normally again.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau
  1. System: windows 11+10
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: ux482eg
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: tried
  6. Screenshot or video: nope

========================

Detailed description:deleting this exact driver from device manager makes the mouse move normally again.

ScreenXpert Interface Driver Causing cursor lag
@aau aau
Please help to provide the following information.
1. What version of the system you are currently using?
Which version of Windows operating system am I running?2. What BIOS version are you currently using? Has it been updated to the latest?
3. Could you please provide a video of the problem for confirmation?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
i recently reinstalled everything, and i just noticed everytime the cursor lags its the MYasus app, everytime its running in the background, the cursor will start lagging, i am on the latest bios with all updates drivers and have tried all possible combinations of drivers for touchpad,power,gpu dating back to november 2021
also once "the myasus app happens" there is no way but to completely reinstall windows or reset using system restore, otherwise the lag keeps happening.

Anonymous
Not applicable
why isnt there emi shielding under the trackpad though

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.