This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

ice601
Star II
Dear Asus, I got my 4th phone from you. The last 2 pieces from the premium segment, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed . Android 12, what you put in the zenfone 8 is one big tragedy. Freezing top bar, crashing UI, high battery consumption, bad flat sound. Photo quality is not great either. So I don't know what's wrong. Please work urgently to fix it or I will be forced to switch to the competition. I use my phone as a work tool, not only to make phone calls but I also run other apps on it that need to work. Thanks, I'm rooting for you. Don't let me down.
36 REPLIES 36

LordTao
Star III
Since manually upgraded to A12, the 5G logo never appear and instead it is stuck with 4G but I can confirm via nperf app that I am on 5G NSA. This issue persisted even after installing patch 107 received via OTA. Network logo changes from 4G++ or 4G+ to just 4G instead of 5G. Don't knkw if anyone else got that issue also.

Alex_s
Rising Star I
Does the ZF8 support 5G on both Sim slots?

esp2002
Rising Star I
Alex's

Does the ZF8 support 5G on both Sim slots?

View post
Based on this link, seems like it is.

https://www.asus.com/Mobile/Phones/ZenFone/Zenfone-8/techspec/

esp2002
Rising Star I
@Nerdye, a side question.... are you able to use Google pay using nfc in Singapore? I'm from Singapore and have not been able to do so. I'm on A12 and wondering if you are facing this issue.

Nerdye
Star III
esp2002

@Nerdye, a side question.... are you able to use Google pay using nfc in Singapore? I'm from Singapore and have not been able to do so. I'm on A12 and wondering if you are facing this issue.

View post
Hey,

Yes, I am able to add my credit card to google pay and use it to pay for stuff using NFC.

Have u tried factory resetting your phone?