This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've given up!

GavinJSmart
Star III
I'm sorry to say that I've realised that Asus customer support is never going to acknowledge the fault with this phone constantly coming back on in your pocket.
I cannot tolerate it any longer and my work colleagues are fed up of me pocket dialing them every day. I'm fed up of dreading to see what's happened every time I get the phone out of my pocket.
I've not seen a single response from Asus to even acknowledge the situation so I'm going to be selling the phone and going back to xiaomi.
I will never buy another Asus product again :'(
15 REPLIES 15

rpaulojade
Star III
Hey Gavin have you tried the solution I gave you from your previous post?
I don't really know if it worked for you or not since you didn't reply.

landsome
Rising Star II
ponchofiesta

I absolutely ack. I have the same problems and the Asus support is really bad.

But there's a workaround for the pocket calls. I disabled tap to wake and fingerprint sensor on screen off. This way I had no pocket calls anymore.

View post
Never had this problem - but I have tap to wake OFF and fingerprint on screen ON.

rpaulojade
Star III
ponchofiesta

I absolutely ack. I have the same problems and the Asus support is really bad.

But there's a workaround for the pocket calls. I disabled tap to wake and fingerprint sensor on screen off. This way I had no pocket calls anymore.

View post
Gavin already made a thread about this before and people gave him this answer, but it seems that Gavin didn't try them.

laci_kara
Rising Star I
I often use wired earphones, and the touchscreen is responding to the cable of the earphone when touching.
One thing is the proximity sensor,
The other is the very sensitive touch panel.
Keeping the touch screen clean also helps. And tight pockets where the phone can not move a lot. I rarely have pocket dialing but it is a thing.

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
Just use pocket mode xd