Did you mean: 

Can't download MMS or send !

Snake_Plissken
Star III
Need help ! I had this problem from day 1 ! , You guys need to fix this
24 REPLIES 24

reachingbror
Star I
I got the exact same problem! Got Telenor also but this issue is only with my ZenFone. Works perfectly on other phones with the same SIM. Got the right APN so not that.

Anyone find a fix for this?

Snake_Plissken
Star III
reachingbror

I got the exact same problem! Got Telenor also but this issue is only with my ZenFone. Works perfectly on other phones with the same SIM. Got the right APN so not that.

Anyone find a fix for this?

View post
So Telia , tre and Telenor doesn't work on this phone , good work

johnholmess
Star I
Did you download the update? Maybe because of the new version setting maybe change? Or did you change any settings of download? Maybe you can fix it by reset of your Setting...
Regards

Snake_Plissken
Star III
johnholmess

Did you download the update? Maybe because of the new version setting maybe change? Or did you change any settings of download? Maybe you can fix it by reset of your Setting...

Regards

View post
I did reset it like 10 times and didn't work . Have the newest update

foxxtrot
Star I
Hi everyone I've had my rog for about a month now and I've had the same problem with MMS not downloading. I just fixed mine. I went into settings /network and internet /mobile network /access point names/ optusmms/ and changed the Apn protocol and Apn roaming protocol both from ipv4 to ipv4/ipv6 went up to the ... at the top of the access bar And saved the setting. I have no idea what the Apn settings do but I've just been able to download the MMS messages from the past weeks. Hope this works for you also. Edit.. Its not fixed. Can only send and receive if connected to WiFi not mobile data alone.