This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3,5 adapter issues while using games

I'm on latest firmware Asus Zenfone 8 flip.
If i listen music from Spotify or youtube in background with an adapter for headphones and open a game (not an app, only games) the music quality Will lower extremely and become sloppy? It Is really annoying..this happens only while i am gaming and listening music with a different app.. as soon as i quit the game app music quality resume normal. While i use other apps different than games i have no issues.. i even have tried disabling game audio output from the volume menu but did not help fix the issue
4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@theblackman2010 Clear the storage and cache of AudioWizard and see if that solves your issue.
If not, please clear cache files sytem-wide:
Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Clear cache files

Gustav_ASUS

@theblackman2010 Clear the storage and cache of AudioWizard and see if that solves your issue.

If not, please clear cache files sytem-wide:

Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Clear cache files

View post
Tried method 1 and method 2 but they did not worked. Could you Just test by yourself the issue? I think It Is firmware related.. Need an upgrade fix

I made a discover that could help fix the issue, if use youtube and use picture in picture then open a game, quality and volume gets lower as usual but if i click on the headphones icon on YouTube picture in picture screen, quality resumes to normal.. this can be done only on YouTube

So there is no solution for this?