This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update 122.22

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. What do you guys think?
screenshot-20210927-211448436.jpg

73 REPLIES 73

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
The battery drain is worse than it was , idk how but 2 hours sot is badd
(peper is my bank app) , how the hell is it even possible that a phone with a stable build works worse than a developer preview of a11 on OnePlus 6 with 3 years of battery?
screenshot-20210930-093951962.jpg

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
koallawindows10

The battery drain is worse than it was , idk how but 2 hours sot is badd

(peper is my bank app) , how the hell is it even possible that a phone with a stable build works worse than a developer preview of a11 on OnePlus 6 with 3 years of battery?

screenshot-20210930-093951962.jpg

View post
1st of all, 11% for a banking app is way too much. 2nd of all, four hours since your phone was fully charged is way too low, I am currently at 85% battery, 2 hours since fully charged, with 1 hour 15 minutes of SOT, 5G disabled, 120 Hertz, dynamic system mode. If you use advanced sliders for the system mode change that to dynamic, it's not allowing the CPU to go below 1 GHz, that could be the issue!

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
Aryan202

By the way there's a beta registration page

android 12 beta might drop sooner than expected probably

View post
This menu option has existed since I got my phone, so for atleast a month, but it never showed a beta test to register for yet

daniel91m
Rising Star II
With each new update, I feel more and more despair - the battery is very weak.

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
b0ttl3m4n

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188254#Comment_188254

1st of all, 11% for a banking app is way too much. 2nd of all, four hours since your phone was fully charged is way too low, I am currently at 85% battery, 2 hours since fully charged, with 1 hour 15 minutes of SOT, 5G disabled, 120 Hertz, dynamic system mode. If you use advanced sliders for the system mode change that to dynamic, it's not allowing the CPU to go below 1 GHz, that could be the issue!

View post

I am using dynamic mode, now charging the phone, I have it limited to 90% , I have auto refresh rate, no 5g, Bluetooth is on, location is on and I have always on display, cleared the memory, restarted the phone, hope it helps