Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
@ARP_ASUS you guys are working on this issue from 2months but no solution at all only one solution you gave to us is to replace our motherboards it takes 30days to replace our motherboards in this pandamic. Try to initiate the refund or the replacement for new devices

Piyush_Agarwala
Star III
venkatrockstar7090

@ARP_ASUS you guys are working on this issue from 2months but no solution at all only one solution you gave to us is to replace our motherboards it takes 30days to replace our motherboards in this pandamic. Try to initiate the refund or the replacement for new devices

View post
I also want a refund I have twitted the issue please retweet it so that it reaches asus India @PiyushAgarwala4

donash922
Star I
At least fucking reply it so damn irritating atleast roll back the update

manjesh_n
Star II
@donash922 I also gave an option to service center team to downgrade the firmware and it did not work. Looks like motherboard / phone is incapable of downgrades. They sent a new motherboard and it seemed to be faulty in my case and waiting for almost 30 days now without fix.

@here, it's better to use cheap vendor phones and get a far better service than ASUS premium service and I am not going to recommend ASUS / ROG to any of my family and friends.

ig_NxVeM
Star III
I'll comment after my device gets its motherboard replaced, as ik no-one is facing problem after replacing their mboards