This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow screen wake up + Game Genie system mode change

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
I noticed that using a third party launcher the screen wake up is significantly slower. Changed to the standard launcher for a second and back to my own, that speeds it up again. Seems like the wake up is connected to the launcher which gets closed in the background when using a different one. Also, I noticed that Game Genie offers no option to change the power mode when starting selected apps, that would be a great addition! I'm really happy with this phone so far, I hope these two minor issues can get fixed 🙂
11 REPLIES 11

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
No problem buddy 🙂

zlice555
Star I
Thanks for the launcher switch fix for wakeup.

Don't know how it's even a problem, so weird.

Please fix ASUS

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
zlice555

Thanks for the launcher switch fix for wakeup.

Don't know how it's even a problem, so weird.

Please fix ASUS

View post
Seems to me like this is more of a Nova Launcher issue. (That thankfully has an easy workaround using our battery settings.)

Kleshar
Star III

Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184420#Comment_184420

Seems to me like this is more of a Nova Launcher issue. (That thankfully has an easy workaround using our battery settings.)

View post
Just an update: unfortunately the battery settings workaround doesn't work anymore, it has just worked once. This is 100% not a problem related to nova launcher, the customized launcher works fine with all other smartphones in my collection.

raimundas78
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184420#Comment_184420

View post
How come Nova Launcher worked just fine on all my previous Android phones?
To anyone else getting this issue, you need to set default home app to Asus and then switch back to Nova. You will need to do this after every restart and in cases it randomly starts malfunctioning.