This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dropped my phone and its display is not working.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Hi All,
I have dropped my Rog 3 phone and its display is not working, Showing blue screen. Any idea how much will be its screen replacement cost. I dropped my phone about from a 5 feet distance. Between I am from India. My phone is still in warranty, but it wont help me I guess
Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Correct warranty won't cover it, when it comes to the price of the replacement nobody knows for sure as prices vary depending on repair center. It's best to ask your nearest service center of the price, or even DIY, as it seems ASUS is selling replacement parts direcly.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Jaganmohan

Hi All,

I have dropped my Rog 3 phone and its display is not working, Showing blue screen. Any idea how much will be its screen replacement cost. I dropped my phone about from a 5 feet distance. Between I am from India. My phone is still in warranty, but it wont help me I guess

Thanks

I dropped my phone and its display is not working.
In India i got 18k but its listed as 12k on official website , so something is wrong somewhere

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jaganmohan,
You can check the support site for the pricing. The pricing is for reference only and will change as and when an update is needed.
If you face any challenges do let me know.

NaitikK
Rising Star I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52091/i-dropped-my-phone-and-its-display-is-not-working

In India i got 18k but its listed as 12k on official website , so something is wrong somewhere

View post
You should have questioned the svc. Even I was asked 2.5x the price for the sub-board. After I showed them proper proof, they agreed on the pricing.