ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone doesn't show the battery of my TWE case or the individual earphones. I've tried it with Galaxy Buds Live and Oneplus buds Z. They both work fine on other phones. How I can fix this? I'm on Android 11.
28 REPLIES 28

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183022#Comment_183022

Since it doesnt seem to be an ASUS bug, it looks like you might need to factory reset your phone, probably something bugged when you upgraded from A10 to A11, Androids update mechanism isnt exacly great.

View post
ZT-2617bc03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183009#Comment_183009

Hey! I followed the steps but it didn't work.

View post
Also try factory resetting the buda themselves

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
I've factory reset my phone and my earbuds. Nothing happened. @Gustav_ASUS

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ZT-2617bc03 Then I suspect it's an Android thing. AFAIK we're adhering to stock Android 11 behavior for this feature. Might be that OP and Samsung (very likely since it's their product) have manually added support for your specific model.

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@ZT-2617bc03 Then I suspect it's an Android thing. AFAIK we're adhering to stock Android 11 behavior for this feature. Might be that OP and Samsung (very likely since it's their product) have manually added support for your specific model.

View post
I get that but it didn't work for me with OnePlus Buds Z either.