This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

rfa
Rising Star II
Hi, I just received my phone this week - immediately received the August update.
I've had multiple people say that they can't hear me properly / the background noise is not filtered out.

Is there a setting to adjust the level of noise cancelling?

gramkum
Star II
Dear moderator even after the recent updates,Call quality is good only while speaking at standstill position. While moving or crowded place the call quality is poor and call reception is poor. I was using Moto X play on the same route where I have to travel from my home to office in Mumbai. Now a days with ASUS6Z I couldn't able to hear and they also didn't receive my voice clearly. Huge disappointing for buying this flagship phone.

rfa
Rising Star II
rfa

Hi, I just received my phone this week - immediately received the August update.

I've had multiple people say that they can't hear me properly / the background noise is not filtered out.

Is there a setting to adjust the level of noise cancelling?

View post
@ColorSage

ColorSage
Zen Master I
@rfa I'm not aware of any setting regarding noise cancellation. Maybe one of microphones is covered by a case or a finger while you talk? I don't have anyone complaining about call quality but these microphones tend to pick up wind noise so maybe that's the culprit.

rfa
Rising Star II
I think that may be the case, as I am using a case. The worst microphone quality is when I use headphones with an in-line microphone. Will continue to keep my eye on this and other forums ?