This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE don't ignore UK users. When is Rog Phone 5 Ultimate 5 coming out?

Ilyas
Star III
Hi Team,
I contacted Asus UK and was literally told that due to Brexit the Ultimate version won't be released here. To be honest, I wouldn't even mind the Pro version (I'm specifically looking for the 512GB version).
Is there any possibility of the Pro or Ultimate version coming out in the UK? (btw, I didn't vote for Brexit 😐️).
The UK version lists the 256GB version with 16gb ram. I already have a rog phone 2 512gb version and can't downsize to 256GB.

20 REPLIES 20

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
My suggestion is don't buy rog phone 5
It has so many problems and one of it is motherboard easily dead like rog phone 2
You can join asus rog phone community at facebook and see it for yourself how many people complain for it

Thunder_Demon
Star III
waxy78611

No point buying it in UK. Or the pro version. There's no volte. Better off getting a Huawei with Harmony OS

View post
Rog 5 supports all major UK carriers now

Ilyas
Star III
Bumping for admins. Is there an expected date for the UK release? Also I've heard rumors about a Rog phone 5s. What's different about it? (Hoping the design is changed to prevent bendy phones issue)

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Ilyas

Bumping for admins. Is there an expected date for the UK release? Also I've heard rumors about a Rog phone 5s. What's different about it? (Hoping the design is changed to prevent bendy phones issue)

View post
It's design same with previous version
The only different are SD888+ and RAM

Ilyas
Star III
Ah that's a bit of a shame. Guessing it would cost them a lot to make changes to the design. But in general, I do wonder if the bendy phones issue is prominent or exaggerated?