This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 (beta 5) update has a bug

Manhtuong821
Star I
After using android 10( beta 5) for a while , i feel that it run out of battery quite quickly and the device heats up. Hopefully Asus will fix this

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
Manhtuong821

After using android 10( beta 5) for a while , i feel that it run out of battery quite quickly and the device heats up. Hopefully Asus will fix this

Android 10 (beta 5) update has a bug
@Manhtuong821
In the meantime, if this behavior affects your normal use, you may choose to downgrade to Android 9. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Satnam
Rising Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51447/android-10-beta-5-update-has-a-bug

@Manhtuong821

In the meantime, if this behavior affects your normal use, you may choose to downgrade to Android 9. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
can you please let me know about when you are releasing Android 10 stable update on Asus Max Pro M1 device, because we are waiting from past 7 to 8 months..

raushanpandit28
Star III
I am also using 10 beta 5 and battery backup is good in my device only problem is camera or some time random reboot

Satnam
Rising Star II
raushanpandit286

I am also using 10 beta 5 and battery backup is good in my device only problem is camera or some time random reboot

View post
yaar please don't support Asus rough software systems because from 7 to 8 months they are not release atleast one update on this device for bugs fixes, that's why don't exaggerated Asus software too much because their software experience on every device like - Asus Max Pro M1 and others Max series is totally useless...