This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA BIOS Boot Laptop with Keyboard Power Button or Wake on LAN

harindaka
Star I
System: Windows / Ubuntu Dual Boot
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA
Frequency of occurrence: N/A
Reset OS: N/A
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:
I'm looking for an option in the bios to set my ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA laptop to switch on via my logitech k400 plus keyboard's power button or via wake on LAN. I can't see any such power options in the bios? Is this not supported in the zenbook flip bios?
Is there any other way to switch on the laptop instead of the power button? My power button is not broken but I'm trying to be a little proactive before it does because it feels so flimsy compared to the rest of the laptop which is top notch in terms of build quality.
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
harindaka
  1. System: Windows / Ubuntu Dual Boot
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: N/A
  5. Reset OS: N/A
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:

I'm looking for an option in the bios to set my ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA laptop to switch on via my logitech k400 plus keyboard's power button or via wake on LAN. I can't see any such power options in the bios? Is this not supported in the zenbook flip bios?

Is there any other way to switch on the laptop instead of the power button? My power button is not broken but I'm trying to be a little proactive before it does because it feels so flimsy compared to the rest of the laptop which is top notch in terms of build quality.

ASUS ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA BIOS Boot Laptop with Keyboard Power Button or Wake on LAN
I think not possible on laptop, because bios UEFI firmware has been modified for your laptop hardware and has limited features only.
some extent is possible on a desktop motherboard because we use an external keyboard only,
Wake on lAN is possible if this feature has embedded in LAN device and also it must be set in windows os power management.