This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why didn't they?

Vableme
Rising Star II
Why didn't ASUS implement the L1 and R1 (as a shutter button) to take pics in the camera app while on landscape mode?

ASUS take notes and try to implement this feature.
3 REPLIES 3

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
You can use Game Genie + Google Camera to set AirTriggers as the shutter.
screenshot-20210706-221659572.jpg

Vamp
Zen Master I
Vableme

Why didn't ASUS implement the L1 and R1 (as a shutter button) to take pics in the camera app while on landscape mode?

ASUS take notes and try to implement this feature.

Why didn't they?
Reason being a lot of accidentally pressing either one of em. Since I play games with a silicon case, my usual air trigger sensitive is at 2.
But say if I had to charge the mobile and the game is still on, I kept on pushing the R1 air trigger.
Adding camera as game in game gini will work but you must need to lower the sensitivity of the air triggers otherwise it will be taking random photos in portrait mode

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50584/why-didnt-they

Reason being a lot of accidentally pressing either one of em. Since I play games with a silicon case, my usual air trigger sensitive is at 2.

But say if I had to charge the mobile and the game is still on, I kept on pushing the R1 air trigger.

Adding camera as game in game gini will work but you must need to lower the sensitivity of the air triggers otherwise it will be taking random photos in portrait mode

View post
In the Game Genie setting, portrait mode cannot trigger AirTriggers to take photos. Setting AirTriggers as the shutter only works in landscape mode.