This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static disturbance when capture card is connected.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
I am a streamer and I recently got a capture card . I connect a aux to send my audio to my pc and a capture card for my screen . When ever I connect hdmi capture card I get a noice from the aux output. When I remove the capture card the audio works fine. Is there any fix to this ?
I tried to disable the usb audio routine in developer options and still nothing.
Suggest me some fix for this issue .
8 REPLIES 8

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kotlaabhinay12345

I am a streamer and I recently got a capture card . I connect a aux to send my audio to my pc and a capture card for my screen . When ever I connect hdmi capture card I get a noice from the aux output. When I remove the capture card the audio works fine. Is there any fix to this ?

I tried to disable the usb audio routine in developer options and still nothing.

Suggest me some fix for this issue .

Static disturbance when capture card is connected.
Please confirm which firmware are you using?

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Why not use the HDMI Audio capture. Capture audio to a PC through 3.5 mm has always been terrible.

No clue what capture software you use. But OBS can output HDMI Capture device audio to your headphones/speakers.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50542/static-disturbance-when-capture-card-is-connected

Please confirm which firmware are you using?

View post
I am on 2103.75 update if that's what u are asking.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Volodesi

Why not use the HDMI Audio capture. Capture audio to a PC through 3.5 mm has always been terrible.

No clue what capture software you use. But OBS can output HDMI Capture device audio to your headphones/speakers.

View post
So when hdmi is connected it's , 3 5 mm audio is always bad or is it because I am using a cheap capture card ?
The thind is I tried to cast my screen with an app called Apower mirror. When I cast wireless but with wire the static disturbance is cmng back .
And if I want to use the hdmi audio that's mono chnl so I don't think I can use it.