This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No smooth transition between apps

efadfa
Star II
Like in the title - there is this one-second stutter when switching between the apps. Is that a noticeable problem? No... Until you're listening to music. Because then, due to the stutter, the music stops for that second and the speakers pop. It's incredibly frustrating when you want to answer a message while playing a game or simply switch between apps. Especially for me, since I use my phone mostly to listen to music. Is there a specific setting that can make the transition not break the whole phone for a second? I tried setting it to high performance but it didn't help at all.
14 REPLIES 14

mkumitsu
Star III
Chris1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171927#Comment_171927

Sorry, mine doesn't lose connexion while listening to spotify (or doing anything else), doesn't slow down (i never have to reboot except with system upgrades) and i have no battery drain.

View post
I use the phone very intense, with many apps simultaneously. Maybe that's why. Therefore I choose flagship models.

mkumitsu
Star III
Phone lose connection when the screen is off. when I wake up the phone, connection get back immediately, so that's software bug for sure.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mkumitsu

Phone lose connection when the screen is off. when I wake up the phone, connection get back immediately, so that's software bug for sure.

View post
You should check with what battery mode you are seeing this behaviour.
If your device is kept on powersaving battery mode than this is expected behaviour where your data gets disabled if your phone is kept idle for sometime and comes back when you wake your phone up. I. E. With power key or any other way like double tap or unlocking system.
If you want data to be always enabled try to use dynamic/ balance battery mode always.
This is normal.
Also if you are aggressive user and want to run apps in background than try to tweak toggeling your wanted apps in autostart manager and allow them always this will not miss your app notifications in real time.
Thanks!

mkumitsu
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171982#Comment_171982

You should check with what battery mode you are seeing this behaviour.

If your device is kept on powersaving battery mode than this is expected behaviour where your data gets disabled if your phone is kept idle for sometime and comes back when you wake your phone up. I. E. With power key or any other way like double tap or unlocking system.

If you want data to be always enabled try to use dynamic/ balance battery mode always.

This is normal.

Also if you are aggressive user and want to run apps in background than try to tweak toggeling your wanted apps in autostart manager and allow them always this will not miss your app notifications in real time.

Thanks!

View post
It doesn't matter if I set battery mode on dynamic on high performance, I even tried to disable all battery Saving features. Still the same. The only way to get over it is to reboot.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mkumitsu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172015#Comment_172015

It doesn't matter if I set battery mode on dynamic on high performance, I even tried to disable all battery Saving features. Still the same. The only way to get over it is to reboot.

View post
Please describe the behavior. Are you talking about notifications not coming in when screen is off or how do you notice there's no connections?