This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 beta 2?

Pukasus
Star II
Will we also receive beta 2 of android 12, in the near future?
15 REPLIES 15

DocR
Star II
+1, beta 2 needed

martinparker28
Rising Star II
DocR

+1, beta 2 needed

View post
You say "Beta 2 needed" ? please share what bugs, apps you've developed or even reports you've submitted to Google from the first Beta?..............I'll wait😏,I would suggest you read the first paragraph of all the Beta programs....
"The Android 12 Developer Preview Program gives you access to an early build of Android 12. Joining this program earns you a chance to experience Android 12 ahead of its launch. You can test it, share your feedback, or develop your apps to make them compatible with the official Android 12 platform. Please note that Android 12 Beta is not the final build, so some features might be missing or not working properly".

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Pukasus

The beta works wonderful on the Zenfone 8, only thing that's keeping me from using it as a daily is due the lack of fingerprint support. Any idea when to that will be fixed?

Android 12 beta
We do not actively maintain Android 12 AOSP Beta - as it is a developer program to enable developers with Zenfone 8 an early access to the Android 12 level APIs.

ZenUI Android 12 Beta for Zenfone 8 will start at a later date once the Android 12 reaches final release.

For those who know how, you can still try Android 12 Beta 2 using the DSU loader and GSI. This requires unlocking the device

DocR
Star II
martinparker28

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171296#Comment_171296

You say "Beta 2 needed" ? please share what bugs, apps you've developed or even reports you've submitted to Google from the first Beta?..............I'll wait😏,I would suggest you read the first paragraph of all the Beta programs....

"The Android 12 Developer Preview Program gives you access to an early build of Android 12. Joining this program earns you a chance to experience Android 12 ahead of its launch. You can test it, share your feedback, or develop your apps to make them compatible with the official Android 12 platform. Please note that Android 12 Beta is not the final build, so some features might be missing or not working properly".

View post
What bugs did you report?

martinparker28
Rising Star II
DocR

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171548#Comment_171548

What bugs did you report?

View post
I, unlike some other "must have the latest, etc etc" will not be using a Beta version, I will wait and flash a stable version when it arrives, so to answer your question, none, now enlighten me with your contribution to Android 12,apart from "I need Beta 2".