Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== it is now the 5/6/21; and the zenfone 7 is still on the 5/3/21/ security patch. Am I the only one who is a bit annoyed that Asus have not passed on our security patches since March. Especially as the zenfone 7 is the top tier phone for Asus,
Not good enough . It's bad enough being attacked by the Asus , yes people,( you know who you are) for even asking about security patches , but just being ignored by the MOD'S when asking is just to much.
You either know when we can expect some attention or you don't but either way let the masses know.
For every one person who may attack me for being so forward as to even ask, there are a hundred that want an answer,now !
Better still,an update now, oh no, now I've done it , I said a dirty word Upd &$+ now! Sorry?
PS show your support give it a,me too ,or thumbs up,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Well thank god for small mercies, I finally got an update but only the 5/4/21 security patch ( and some A11 tweeking). I am hopeful that the patches for may & June will follow but not holding my breath, but thanks for the update much appreciated👍

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Asd518
Star III
The truth is that it is annoying. All the devices I own have been updated in May, OnePlus 6t and Samsung Tablets. Asus does not have a plan to update and is always late this is annoying and bad experience for their device

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Asd518

The truth is that it is annoying. All the devices I own have been updated in May, OnePlus 6t and Samsung Tablets. Asus does not have a plan to update and is always late this is annoying and bad experience for their device

View post
Thank you for your support , my wife's Nokia phone gets an update every month and that only cost me a fifth of what I paid for this is

gianlucarsp
Star II
I have the feeling that we have been left suddenly and unexpectedly behind; I do neither know the reasons nor want to know them but I am almost convinced that this Asus device is the first and the last one I bought.
Do not misunderstand me: I love it but in 2021, after having spent 700 euro, I cannot tolerate graph glitches and other weird behaviors that never appeared in cheaper phones and seem to be far away to be fixed.

topolov
Rising Star II
Personally, I don't have any software or hardware problems. I don't like that Asus deleted some features like one hand mode and keep ignoring that fact.
Also, guys, please go to settings - security and see that security patch highlighted with red color.
I also can check Oppo and few Galaxies from my relatives. Even old Galaxy A7 2018 have March patches don't highlight that.
So with Asus it looks soooooo stupid, you developer guys have implemented that feature which indicates the outdated security system - and you don't update security. Basically, it's your level of professionalism.