cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone 6 Camera changes quality of pictures

Pldx
Star I
Hello,
I got this phone a couple of days ago but today when I take a pic and want to check it right the way when I open a pic for one second it showes a pic with a good quality and in this moment at the bottom part of the pic it says "processing" and after this second the phone changes the picture to a slightly blurry one with lower quality and saves it like that.
I didn't change anything in the camera settings
Could you help me solve?
Thank you
EDIT: Firmware version WW-16.1220.1908.189
Phone model: ZenFone 6 - ZS630KL-2A031EU - 6/64GB

7 REPLIES 7

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Seems like youre using 48 MP mode which naturally requires more light to produce good pictures due to smaller pixels. Switch to 12 MP with HDR Auto and check

Pldx
Star I

kinguntas23

Seems like youre using 48 MP mode which naturally requires more light to produce good pictures due to smaller pixels. Switch to 12 MP with HDR Auto and check

View post
Thank you for answering,
I am indeed using 48mp, but is it normal that both color and structure look better much in the camera app than in the picture it saves?
Thanks

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Pldx

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16756#Comment_16756

Thank you for answering,

I am indeed using 48mp, but is it normal that both color and structure look better much in the camera app than in the picture it saves?

Thanks

View post
It looks like you see a thumbnail and full image hasn't loaded. Try to view it via some file explorer and see if it gets better.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
ColorSage

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16762#Comment_16762

It looks like you see a thumbnail and full image hasn't loaded. Try to view it via some file explorer and see if it gets better.

View post
I think the guy is right. That does happen to 48 MP photos.