Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPS In PUBG and CoD

Synatic
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Latest (i always update)
Rooted or not: I think not if you mean "jailbreak"?
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg mobile and call of duty mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why I keep getting 60 FPS maximum in PUBG and Call of duty on Rog phone 5? I tried everything, tried to change scenario profiles in armoury or in game settings nothing works... I had OnePlus 8 Pro before and I got at least 90 FPS... I thought I can have max fps in cod if I buy this phone so what am I missing?
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Synatic

So why wont they open at least 90HZ option in rog 5? i hate playing in 60fps. why did i buy 144hz phone if it cant use 90 or 120 at least lol...

View post
Cuz mobile game developers are idiots. Ure on the wrong forum, u need to complain on pubg or codm forums or root ur phone and play 120fps like i am 🤷

Synatic
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167004#Comment_167004

Cuz mobile game developers are idiots. Ure on the wrong forum, u need to complain on pubg or codm forums or root ur phone and play 120fps like i am 🤷

View post
how i do that? is there a tutorial for that?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Synatic

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/167011#Comment_167011

how i do that? is there a tutorial for that?

View post
It voids warranty and will require some knowledge, there is no tutorial to my knowledge that does a step to step guide what I'm doing. There are some really scetchy VM software tho that people use, I wouldn't recommend it tho as already mentioned, it's scetchy af.

petros_146_pk
Star I
Synatic

So why wont they open at least 90HZ option in rog 5? i hate playing in 60fps. why did i buy 144hz phone if it cant use 90 or 120 at least lol...

View post
You have apsolut right