YosiaLie
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Never
Frequency of Occurrence: most of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone keep losing signal , both wifi and mobile data at the same time for about 10 secs, also phone keeps turning off when i charge it, seems like people been having this issue also, any help?
5 REPLIES 5

ronald1985
Community Legend I
YosiaLie

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not: Never
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: most of the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

My phone keep losing signal , both wifi and mobile data at the same time for about 10 secs, also phone keeps turning off when i charge it, seems like people been having this issue also, any help?

ROG phone 2 losing signal and shut off when charged
First time I have heard about this issue to be honest.
Try toggling airplane mode.
If that doesn't work, reset them by going to Settings - System - Reset options - Reset wifi, mobile & bluetooth.
If that doesn't work, factory reset.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
YosiaLie

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: Latest
  3. Rooted or not: Never
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: most of the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

ROG phone 2 losing signal and shut off when charged
For shutdown issue and it is the same as others where you get screen freeze and auto restart, go to service centre.

YosiaLie
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47985/rog-phone-2-losing-signal-and-shut-off-when-charged

For shutdown issue and it is the same as others where you get screen freeze and auto restart, go to service centre.

View post
I did went to the service centre and after checking the phone they said theres no problem with my phone, probably just a dirty charging port and they cleaned it, but still the problem isnt fixed afterward

ronald1985
Community Legend I
YosiaLie

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166307#Comment_166307

I did went to the service centre and after checking the phone they said theres no problem with my phone, probably just a dirty charging port and they cleaned it, but still the problem isnt fixed afterward

View post
Your best bet is to take a video using another phone to show the problem. By saying there's no problem and not doing anything, the problem doesn't go away by itself. If it was a software issue, I would have problems too.
If you have problems after, ensure you get a number. If you don't or do and still not going anywhere, report back here.
By the way, which country are you from?