This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

India220
Rising Star I
bala.wings

@Anders_ASUS can you provide some deadline for this #Airtel wifi calling #VoWifi in Asus devices.

If these guys (refer screenshot), which are very big company can, why can't a small company like Asus can't?

screenshot-20210505-211202661.jpg

View post
Don't waste your time here for answers. Change the mobile or change the sim provider.

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164965#Comment_164965

18 months of testing is not enough. Only simple minds think it is easy and quick to do. In addition, you have this pandemic and when testing, you need to be at different environment settings. The land mass of India is not exactly small either and this is clearly proven on here as some complaining how far a service centre is.

So yeah, it shows how much you know.

View post
Then stop bringing the incompetent phone with name "Gaming phone " as a tag to it and making us suffer for your failures, there are smaller companies that are going the job in the easiest ways possible , but having reputation and some brand value to its name why is asus struggling to give its best to the customers, i am not here to fight you or any other person around here, i used to love the idea of rog and used to be veey much active around here during android 10 beta version, every one will have an end for patience, we are still suffering with many bugs, and this threads are meant to be for that sole purpose and not to support the asus alone, if you really wanna support asus or any other brand, ask them to offer you a job in their company , i truely wanted rog version to be a hit in the market but now we are forced to stop our family from getting rog phones, it is a fact 1 . Bluetooth bugs still persist, 2 . Screen freezes during pubg game play, 3. We don't know why our phone restarts and when it does,
If you still dont want others to complain the faults in rog and the persons behind the company, we consider you to be blind
@Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
Please come forward and say rog2 phone with android 10 is bug free, and we will stop all this so called bullying or fan fights but these are actually just customers expressing their problems in the most depressed way, i am not against any person or organisation or this rog phone users or the phone, if we hate this phone in the first place we will not purchase it back then, do understand our concerns and try to explain it to the customers around the zentalk in the few extra sentence rather than 3words.
Thank you devs for all your support back there ,

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jogeshvilluri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164968#Comment_164968

Then stop bringing the incompetent phone with name "Gaming phone " as a tag to it and making us suffer for your failures, there are smaller companies that are going the job in the easiest ways possible , but having reputation and some brand value to its name why is asus struggling to give its best to the customers, i am not here to fight you or any other person around here, i used to love the idea of rog and used to be veey much active around here during android 10 beta version, every one will have an end for patience, we are still suffering with many bugs, and this threads are meant to be for that sole purpose and not to support the asus alone, if you really wanna support asus or any other brand, ask them to offer you a job in their company , i truely wanted rog version to be a hit in the market but now we are forced to stop our family from getting rog phones, it is a fact 1 . Bluetooth bugs still persist, 2 . Screen freezes during pubg game play, 3. We don't know why our phone restarts and when it does,

If you still dont want others to complain the faults in rog and the persons behind the company, we consider you to be blind

Please come forward and say rog2 phone with android 10 is bug free, and we will stop all this so called bullying or fan fights but these are actually just customers expressing their problems in the most depressed way, i am not against any person or organisation or this rog phone users or the phone, if we hate this phone in the first place we will not purchase it back then, do understand our concerns and try to explain it to the customers around the zentalk in the few extra sentence rather than 3words.

View post
Gaming phones suggests it has the performance and the gaming functionality with it.
The probable fact is, you are using it as a gaming phone. Air triggers and probably streaming comes to mind.
Restart issue have been mentioned a billion times to go to service centre and it was by moderators. Others won't listen anyway, so why people should bother replying again to something that has been answered before. There is a search on this forum.
Don't know about the bluetooth issue and people I know, PUBG is working fine on their ROG phones.
The bottom line is you will not get a company to say or even gaurantee a piece of software is bug free.
Therefore, what I suggest you to do is to create a new thread with a proper title, explain your bluetooth issue. Show images or recordings of the issue. Explain how did you arrive to the issue giving steps by steps. Threatening not to buy or going to consumer court like minority of people here won't get you anywhere on the issue.
For restart issue, you will need to go to service centre anyway.
For PUBG, do some investigation to see what is causing the freeze. If it freezes and then restarts, then that's the same issue as restart issue. Go to service centre.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jogeshvilluri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/164968#Comment_164968

View post
1.) Bluetooth is generally poopoo, cutouts could be due to devies being dumb, or some update messed with drivers.
2.) We absolutely know why PubG freezes and why your Phone restarts, I went over this millions of times already. It's a hardware defect, the PM8150 chips is dying, contact ASUS center and ask for free replacement due to dying PM8150 chip if your phone has such behaviour, as far as I can gather from many topics here the logicboard repair was free except for some users which usually got helped out by ASUS mods here on the forums, it's a hardware design flaw, hence the repair of the logicboard is free.
3.) as explained above, if you had bothered to read some most of the current "freezing and restarting topics" you should have seen my replies already with the PM8150 chip failure. You should know by now.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@ronald1985 To be fair, new users who join here won't neccesarily read the topics. He however with membership since 2019 and level 2 should know this by now. Mods should defnitely make a topic about the restart and black screen issue and sticky it, idk why this hasnt been done yet, considering how most people are making topics about the dying chip.