This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now time has come, #nomorerog

jogeshvilluri
Rising Star I
No more rog phones suggested , no wifi calling feature for most networks, no security updates, no software updates, no self service centers, nothing but a fake gaming experience , take a bow asus for you software team, just showing some specs with two triggers and faking all other things, we could compare it with cheaper companies who are doing much better than asus, but i wont , i thought its reputation of laptops did carried through these gaming phones but they are using the gaming laptops reputation to get their days passed , but surely it will be the end of the era of rog phones if they continue treating the customers the same manner, no matter what brand you may be , you need the trust of customers,, orelse just go shut down your factory,
No official cases available for rog2 yet, after these many years , joke? Thats it no more rog #nomorerog will be trending in future
@CH_ASUS

65 REPLIES 65

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

@ronald1985 To be fair, new users who join here won't neccesarily read the topics. He however with membership since 2019 and level 2 should know this by now. Mods should defnitely make a topic about the restart and black screen issue and sticky it, idk why this hasnt been done yet, considering how most people are making topics about the dying chip.

View post
You know here are only two people who answer every question of every user before mods do. Even though they are not official and here only for gain attention. we should appreciate these two guys. They are doing so much for us because this is the only job they have 😬. One of them visiting zen talk after every 30 minutes to check whether someone commented 🙄 or not.
I am also facing the restart problem for 4 days but didn't write it here until now because I know who is gonna answer that. Talking about the PM chip which is supposed to cause this restart issue I strongly asked ASUS officials to solve this problem and make it free to every user because it's not a user-specific problem it is a manufacturing defect. @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @kikoly
pease those two specific user if you have a little bit shame than do not comment here. Please stop licking their A**.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166493#Comment_166493

You know here are only two people who answer every question of every user before mods do. Even though they are not official and here only for gain attention. we should appreciate these two guys. They are doing so much for us because this is the only job they have 😬. One of them visiting zen talk after every 30 minutes to check whether someone commented 🙄 or not.

I am also facing the restart problem for 4 days but didn't write it here until now because I know who is gonna answer that. Talking about the PM chip which is supposed to cause this restart issue I strongly asked ASUS officials to solve this problem and make it free to every user because it's not a user-specific problem it is a manufacturing defect. @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @kikoly

pease those two specific user if you have a little bit shame than do not comment here. Please stop licking their A**.

View post
Actually I do have a full time job but my job is my job and my job is none of your business. My job is not here that's for sure 🙂 It doesn't take long to type either and at least the ones who are commenting are helping. Remember, this is a community forum, not a palace for you to ask whatever you want and the moderators serve you. So you already don't know who I am, well don't judge people as I don't judge you OK? And no, I won't stop replying as I am allowed here.
So what if you haven't posted here? The fact is, a numher of moderators here are already helping these people with the said issue and get this replaced. Don't you see the responses? I certainly don't see what goes behind the scenes, but I have seen responses that the replacement had worked, some haven't. So, even if chips are replaced, you could still potentially have problems.
You PhysiTech, have a CN/Tencent device anyway, and based on comments made moderators in the past, those models are usually looked at by Mainland Chinese developers. So, I think you should ask the question as to whether service centre would replace the hardware at your country (unless you are from Mainland China) in the dirt place.
With regards to making it free for everyone, moderators can only pass on the information and suggest. But is isn't their choice. You must understand that. If you really want to make an effort, you should write to Taiwan Headquarters or as most people have said here, file a consumer court case, which no one is doing anyway and I don't think anyone have the guts if you ask me considering the threats. Maybe you are the first one?
I don't disagree with what @Danishblunt is saying at all. New users won't know but they still get the same message here if they are under warranty, they can go to service centre, so they don't wait around because some didn't want to go.
Some went and had problems and some had the replacement made but had further problems. Some not come back and posted. By the way, not all restart issues are the same, like I have said previously.
So to wrap up,
1) don't judge people because you clearly don't know who I am. And no, I don't work for Asus nor do I get anything free not you can tell me what to do, just like me I can't tell you want to do
2) If you really want to complain, send out a letter to Taiwan Headquarters or file a complaint. You will be helping lot of people as some would say. If you are waiting for others to do that for you and all you are doing is sitting around for someone to do it for you, and if others are doing the same like you are sitting around and complaining. Let's be honest, you will be sitting around for a very long time.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166501#Comment_166501

Actually I do have a full time job but my job is my job and my job is none of your business. My job is not here that's for sure 🙂 It doesn't take long to type either and at least the ones who are commenting are helping. Remember, this is a community forum, not a palace for you to ask whatever you want and the moderators serve you. So you already don't know who I am, well don't judge people as I don't judge you OK? And no, I won't stop replying as I am allowed here.

So what if you haven't posted here? The fact is, a numher of moderators here are already helping these people with the said issue and get this replaced. Don't you see the responses? I certainly don't see what goes behind the scenes, but I have seen responses that the replacement had worked, some haven't. So, even if chips are replaced, you could still potentially have problems.

You PhysiTech, have a CN/Tencent device anyway, and based on comments made moderators in the past, those models are usually looked at by Mainland Chinese developers. So, I think you should ask the question as to whether service centre would replace the hardware at your country (unless you are from Mainland China) in the dirt place.

With regards to making it free for everyone, moderators can only pass on the information and suggest. But is isn't their choice. You must understand that. If you really want to make an effort, you should write to Taiwan Headquarters or as most people have said here, file a consumer court case, which no one is doing anyway and I don't think anyone have the guts if you ask me considering the threats. Maybe you are the first one?

I don't disagree with what @Danishblunt is saying at all. New users won't know but they still get the same message here if they are under warranty, they can go to service centre, so they don't wait around because some didn't want to go.

Some went and had problems and some had the replacement made but had further problems. Some not come back and posted. By the way, not all restart issues are the same, like I have said previously.

So to wrap up,

1) don't judge people because you clearly don't know who I am. And no, I don't work for Asus nor do I get anything free not you can tell me what to do, just like me I can't tell you want to do

2) If you really want to complain, send out a letter to Taiwan Headquarters or file a complaint. You will be helping lot of people as some would say. If you are waiting for others to do that for you and all you are doing is sitting around for someone to do it for you, and if others are doing the same like you are sitting around and complaining. Let's be honest, you will be sitting around for a very long time.

View post
If you want to know how I role in work, i look at how much money I make in short time. Not how long I work 😉

PhysiTech
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166501#Comment_166501

So to wrap up,

View post
I didn't mention you in my comment 😝 why are you getting so pissed off. And i don't give a fucking shit about your essay thing. So thank you 🤗

ronald1985
Community Legend I
PhysiTech

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/166522#Comment_166522

I didn't mention you in my comment 😝 why are you getting so pissed off. And i don't give a fucking shit about your essay thing. So thank you 🤗

View post
I know you are talking about me and Amit. You are just in denial.
Don't worry about the essay, but don't be crying over something what moderators here can't control. I have given you the best solution and that's to reach for the top and that's the headquarters. But, that's if you have the guts. But I guess not.