This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus's pathetic replacement

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
i got a call asus person that i can get a free replacement regarding my screen burn in and restarts
so after 3 weeks of phone submission ,2hours of travel everytime they call me and no answer from service center ,finally service centre guys called and told me that you got a tiny scratch on you bottom side of display and it cannot be replaced
wow asus i mean those guys should have told that to me in the first place about it. i mean 3 weeks of waiting and all get is rejection wow
wow great replacement by asus ,from now i will never trust this brand ever again in my life ,and i will even turn down every one of my friends and fellow mates from buying asus products
i HAVE to LIVE THIS this phone with deeply disturbing pathetic screen burn in display until i can no longer can
thank you so much for your rotten phone 2 and good bye
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
9 REPLIES 9

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anjubunny123
Thank you for your asking. I would like to take a look of the case for further checking. Can you go to your inbox and PM me your SN, IMEI, RMA and personal information? Thank you.

Vamp
Zen Master I
anjubunny123

i got a call asus person that i can get a free replacement regarding my screen burn in and restarts

so after 3 weeks of phone submission ,2hours of travel everytime they call me and no answer from service center ,finally service centre guys called and told me that you got a tiny scratch on you bottom side of display and it cannot be replaced

wow asus i mean those guys should have told that to me in the first place about it. i mean 3 weeks of waiting and all get is rejection wow

wow great replacement by asus ,from now i will never trust this brand ever again in my life ,and i will even turn down every one of my friends and fellow mates from buying asus products

i HAVE to LIVE THIS this phone with deeply disturbing pathetic screen burn in display until i can no longer can

thank you so much for your rotten phone 2 and good bye

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly

asus's pathetic replacement
Hi was your phone under warranty when they called for free screen replacement?
I've got screen burning on the fingerprint sensor even though I don't use fingerprint sensor that much... I use face unlock or put in pin otherwise
It's very prominent on shades of blue.
Anyway workaround for correcting the screen burning???

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47809/asuss-pathetic-replacement

Hi was your phone under warranty when they called for free screen replacement?

I've got screen burning on the fingerprint sensor even though I don't use fingerprint sensor that much... I use face unlock or put in pin otherwise

It's very prominent on shades of blue.

Anyway workaround for correcting the screen burning???

View post
i was out of warranty by a mile ,but asus gave me complimentary service for faulty display and random restarts

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
after one week of submission ,i called the service center and they told me that sir mb and display part has been approved when i asked them, they told me that display and mb will fixed within a week ,how can they say to me that display module is approved and after 2 weeks they just fixed mb and told me display cannot be serviced ,i mean how can they just tell me that display part is approved and then after 2 weeks just the mb
service center are responsible for providing wrong information in the first place by telling that display approved for sure
how can they do that to me
i am really disappointed with their service, and tele customer care even called before a week and told me device is ready and i can take it back but when i travelled for 2 hours and reached the service center they told mb is yet to come
what the hell is going on in there
they gave me word that display module is approved and we will fix it in no time and they turned against it
pathetic service and
now i am demanding display module to be fixed like the service guys told me they would and i am demanding it
or else consumer court will be only option to go against asus and that service center for providing faulty info, for miss leading me into all of this
please help me in suing those service service executives for miss leading me that display part is approved and then turning against it
i demand display module to be fixed just like they said
please help me, i want justice
@Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Mister @kikoly @ARP_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @Felix_ASUS @Panda_ASUS @Dominik_ASUS